Research on Product/System Synthesis and Realization through Simulation, Advanced Manufacturing, New Materials Systems and Intelligent Control.
We teach graduate and undergraduate courses on:
- Product Development
- Modeling and Simulation
- Mechatronics and Control.
- Remotely Operated Robotics Systems
- Hybrid Oxidation Tolerant Composites Materials
- Micro-Devices Laboratory and Device Development
- Energy Harvesting
- Nanostructured Surfaces for Fuse Applications
Robotic Systems For Mapping & Surveying
Remotely Operated Autonomous Mapping System:
ROAMS was featured on MIT Technology Review Magazine Website
Reflection intensity panorama produced by ROAMS scanner. In complete darkness.
3D scan of Carnegie Building